Kréol is a start-up craft beverages business that is is committed to redefining the Australian drinks market. We’re small and in a period of rapid growth – it’s an exciting time!
Our passion is to create drinks made from real ingredients that provide a healthy alternative and taste amazing. The Kréol range provides a solution for the discerning individual who wants guilt-free, refreshing beverages that taste good.
Each day we allow creativity to be at the heart of everything we do so we can deliver the most amazing product experiences for our customers. We’re an Aussie business at heart and we work in an authentic and egalitarian way.
About the Role
The Team Administrator role is a full-time role and works closely with our direct team members, as well as our suppliers and customers. The role is based in Richmond but may require some days to be worked at our warehouse in Outer Melbourne.
The role is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the various systems and platforms that our business uses to ensure that we run smoothly. It is also responsible for customer service and engaging with various customer and supplier stakeholders to oversee our transactions with them.
As the Team Administrator, your responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining our systems and platforms including Invoicing, Logistics and Accounting systems
- Communicating with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders to confirm details of transactions and ensuring they are recorded in systems appropriately
- Responding to customer service queries and overseeing customer orders
- Working with logistics providers to process and oversee freight transportation
- Raising customer invoices and overseeing fulfilment of purchase orders
- • Warehouse management and co-ordination to ensure adequate stock levels
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role is needed to perform this role successfully
- Experience recording transactions in Accounting, Logistics and Invoicing systems
- Experience dealing with various stakeholders including Customers and Suppliers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and get things done
- Agility and flexibility to change tasks, respond quickly and operate under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution mindset and positive attitude
- A keen interest in the Food and Beverage industry
What’s on offer:
- Work with an up-and-coming lifestyle brand that promotes an active, healthy and fun lifestyle
- Be part of a passionate and dedicated team
- Great tasting drinks
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
EMAIL US: email@example.com