JOB LOCATION: NSW Sydney
FULL TIME / PART TIME
A beverage company like no other.
An Australian beverages brand that is committed to redefining the Australian drinks market. Our passion is to explore and create drinks made from real ingredients that provide a healthy alternative and taste amazing. The business is young and going through a period of rapid growth as consumers chase lifestyle brands that they can trust.
An exciting role for an ambitious and talented brand ambassador.
The Sales Representative will report into the National Sales Manager and will be part of the national sales and BDM team. The role will be focused on establishing new business and managing customer relationships. With a focus on driving new business, extending product ranging and delivering account growth in key geographical areas.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Rep to join our team, to work autonomously and catapult us throughout NSW. To succeed in this role, you are an enthusiastic, friendly, hardworking. Loves the customer environment, building relationships and thinking big. Can effectively manage, promote and sell products, in order to maximise brand exposure and sales volumes. Driven to identify, progress and close opportunities.
- Well organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic and the ability to work mostly autonomously.
- An interest in better for you products, healthy alternatives and food and beverage more broadly.
- Experience cold calling, dropping samples and seeking new business, sales and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills in person, via phone and email.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Australian citizenship, permanent residence, or long-term work rights.
What you will do:
Based on the road, no day will be the same! If you’re ready for an on-the-go job, then this is for you! This is what your role will look like:
- Provide amazing customer service in store, over the phone and via email.
- Assist in supporting our superstar NSW distribution team.
- Help executing our in-store sales strategies.
- Track leads, respond to online enquiries, follow-through to sampling and activating their account, as well assisting customers to place their first order.
Why join us?
We are a fast paced, agile business that has a life changing career opportunity:
- An opportunity to work with an emerging Australian brand with an exciting ownership team.
- Benefit from working with a brand and product that is giving people great lifestyle options.
- Supportive and fun team culture.
- Flexibility where we empower our staff to back their own decisions.
- Company phone & laptop provided.
- Product and discount for family + friends.
- Tool of trade car + fuel card and or car allowance.
Please email your CV & detailed cover letter to email@example.com
Will consider full time and part time candidates.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Food & Beverages
Full-time/ Part Time
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Free drinks
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Salary packaging
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Retention bonus