JOB LOCATION: GLEN IRIS, VICTORIA.
An exciting opportunity exists for a careered marketer with exceptional communications skills in a fast-paced consumer goods industry.
A beverage company like no other.
Kréol is committed to redefining the Australian drinks market. Our passion is to explore and create drinks made from real ingredients that provide a healthy alternative and taste amazing. The business is young and going through a period of rapid growth as consumers chase lifestyle brands that they can trust.
An exciting role for an ambitious and passionate marketer.
We are seeking a highly motivated, confident professional who can communicate effectively both verbally and written. Driven to learn and bring new innovative ideas to the table and is well-versed in the latest technology.
It is a great opportunity to work with entrepreneurs and business leaders on a day-to-day basis, assisting with all marketing needs with the support of an experienced team.
What you will do:
- Social Media Community Management
- Social Media Content Production, Scheduling & Execution
- ECommerce Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Trade Marketing support
- Perform market analysis and research
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Requirements and skills:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with marketing and design computer software and online applications (e.g. Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
Why join us?
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an exciting small business and be trained in all aspects of brand, trade and digital marketing.
- An opportunity to work with an emerging Australian brand with an exciting ownership team.
- Benefit from working with a brand and product that is giving people great lifestyle options.
- Supportive and fun team culture.
- Flexibility where we empower our staff to back their own decisions.
- Product and discount for family + friends.
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
How to apply:
Please include CV and a short video explaining why you are the right person for the role and where you want this role to take you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.